WHS Chaps Varsity Football ticket links for Clemens game:
Varsity Football parents- Limit (4)
Wednesday, 9/23 8am until 6:30pm Game day or sold out:
Varsity Spirit Parents- Limit (2)
Wednesday, 9/23 1pm until 6:30pm Game Day or until sold out:
WHS Student Tickets- Limit (1) with student ID
Thursday, 9/24 8am until 7:30pm game day or until sold out:
WHS Faculty Tickets- Limit (1) with badge
Friday, 9/25 8am until 7:30pm game day or until sold out:
Season Ticket Holders- Limit (2)
Thursday, 9/94 8am until 6:30pm Game day or until sold out:
Ticket Sales Administration
- WHS faculty will have the option to reserve (1) free ticket per game with their password.
- Varsity football families will have a limit of (4) tickets per game.
- Band, Hyline and Cheer families will have a limit of (2) tickets per game.
- Season ticket holders will have a limit of (2) tickets per game.
- General public will have a limit of (2) tickets per game.
- WHS students will have a limit of (1) ticket per game and must use Student ID number to purchase. (ID’s will be checked at the student gate.)
- Tickets will be emailed to the email provided upon purchasing tickets via eTix.
Tickets will feature reserved times for entry to avoid mass arrivals:
6:30pm, Football Families
6:45pm, Spirit/Band Families
7:00pm, Ticket Holders
7:15pm, General Public
- Construction will make parking limited in the Stadium/Chap Court area
- Chap Club and Administrative lot permit parking will be sold by Chap Club. Spaces are limited and parking passes will be issued.
- Passes will be issued to media, VIPs.
Varsity Football Ticketing
- All tickets will be general admission. All seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All ticket sales will be online via eTix. There will be NO tickets sold at the Box Office.
- Only mobile device tickets will be scanned at the gate, no print-at-home tickets allowed.
- Sales will end at 6:30pm on game day or when tickets are sold out.
- Ticket prices will be $9.00 per Adult and $5 per student (K-12th grade) plus ticket fee.
Game Day Logistics
- Every other row will be marked off with caution tape.
- Fans are responsible for leaving a minimum of two seats in between each family; no saving seats.
- Fans are responsible for self-screening before arriving to the game.
- Fans MUST wear a face covering at all times, or be removed from the game.
- No re-entry allowed; once you leave the stadium you cannot return.
- Students K-8th grade must enter with a parent or guardian.
- There will be no PIT section.
- No food or drink will be sold from the concession stand. There will be water bottles offered. No food/drink will be allowed into the stadium.