If you have any ticket issues please contact eTix client services: 1-800-514-3849 or eTix.com
Varsity Football parents - Limit (4)
Sunday, 8am until 6:30pm Game Day or sold out. Member ID = the first part of your student's eanesisd.net email (capitalize first 2 letters): ET12345.
Varsity Spirit Parents - Limit (2)
Sunday, 1pm until 6:30pm Game Day or sold out. Member ID = the first part of your student's eanesisd.net email (capitalize first 2 letters): ET12345.
WHS Student Tickets - Limit (1) with student ID
Wednesday, 8am until 7:30pm Game Day or sold out. Member ID = the first part of the student's eanesisd.net email (capitalize first 2 letters): ET12345.
WHS Faculty Tickets - Limit (1) with badge
Wednesday, 8am until 7:30pm game day or sold out.
Get your 1 free ticket and up to 4 more at special pricing.
Member ID = the first part of your eanesisd.net email (capitalize first 2 letters): NAbsher
Season Ticket Holders - Limit (2)
Tuesday, 8am until 6:30pm Game Day or sold out.
Member ID = the email address on file with eTix.
Thursdays, 8am or until sold out.
Varsity Visiting Team links:
Hays Visitor: https://www.etix.com/ticket/p/6359521/westlake-vshays-visiting-team-austin-chaparral-stadium
Ticket Sales Administration
- WHS faculty will have the option to reserve (1) free ticket per game with their password.
- Varsity football families will have a limit of (4) tickets per game.
- Band, Hyline and Cheer families will have a limit of (2) tickets per game.
- Season ticket holders will have a limit of (2) tickets per game.
- General public will have a limit of (2) tickets per game.
- WHS students will have a limit of (1) ticket per game and must use Student ID number to purchase (ID’s will be checked at the student gate).
- Tickets will be emailed to the email provided upon purchasing tickets via eTix.
Tickets will feature reserved times for entry to avoid mass arrivals:
6:30pm, Football Families
6:45pm, Spirit/Band Families
7:00pm, Ticket Holders
7:15pm, General Public
- Construction will make parking limited in the Stadium/Chap Court area
- Chap Club and Administrative lot permit parking will be sold by Chap Club. Spaces are limited and parking passes will be issued.
- Passes will be issued to media, VIPs.
Varsity Football Ticketing
- All tickets will be general admission. All seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All ticket sales will be online via eTix. There will be NO tickets sold at the Box Office.
- Only mobile device tickets will be scanned at the gate, no print-at-home tickets allowed.
- Sales will end at 6:30pm on game day or when tickets are sold out.
- Ticket prices will be $9.00 per Adult and $5 per student (K-12th grade) plus ticket fee.
Game Day Logistics
- Every other row will be marked off with caution tape.
- Fans are responsible for leaving a minimum of two seats in between each family; no saving seats.
- Fans are responsible for self-screening before arriving to the game.
- Fans MUST wear a face covering at all times, or be removed from the game.
- No re-entry allowed; once you leave the stadium you cannot return.
- Students K-8th grade must enter with a parent or guardian.
- There will be no PIT section.
- No food or drink will be sold from the concession stand. There will be water bottles offered. No food/drink will be allowed into the stadium.